PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Varian Medical Systems (NYSE: VAR) today announced a schedule of several investor events that management of Varian, and the soon to be independent publicly traded company, Varex Imaging Corporation, will participate in during the next several months. The events include:
- The Jefferies Healthcare Conference at the Waldorf Hilton in London on Nov. 16-17
The Varian and Varex management team will present on November 16th at 4:00pm. No webcast is planned.
- An investor meeting with Varex management in Varian's Booth #4301 at the annual Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) exhibition in the South Hall of Chicago's McCormick Center from 8 to 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 29. No webcast is planned.
- One-on-one investor meetings at the Evercore ISI MedTools Conference at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston on Wednesday, Nov. 30. Management representatives from both Varian and Varex will be conducting separate meetings. No presentations or webcasts are planned.
- The Citibank Healthcare Conference at the Palace Hotel in New York on Dec. 7-8. Management from both companies will make presentations and hold one-on-one meetings with investors. Varian and Varex management are slated to present on December 7th.
- The JP Morgan Healthcare Conference at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco on Jan. 10. Varian management will present and hold one-on-one meetings with investors. The presentation will be webcast.
- The RBC Healthcare Conference at Palace Hotel in New York on Feb. 22-23. Varian management will make presentations and hold one-on-one meetings with investors.
- The BTIG Healthcare Conference the SnowBird Ski Resort in Utah on March 2. Management from both Varian and Varex will hold one-on-one meetings with investors. No presentations or webcasts are planned.
For automatic "e-mail alerts" regarding Varian news and events, investors can subscribe on the company website: http://investors.varian.com/InvestorAlerts. For additional information, contact Katie Glenn at 1 650-424-5631 or at email@example.com.
About Varian Medical Systems
Varian Medical Systems, Inc., of Palo Alto, California, focuses energy on saving lives by equipping the world with advanced technology for fighting cancer and for X-ray imaging. The company is the world's leading manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy and brachytherapy. The company also supplies informatics software for cancer treatment centers. Varian is a premier supplier of X-ray imaging components, including tubes, digital detectors, accessories and image processing software and workstations for use in medical, scientific, and industrial settings, as well as for security and non-destructive testing. Varian Medical Systems employs approximately 7,700 people who are located at manufacturing sites in North America, Europe, and China and approximately 70 sales and support offices around the world. For more information, visit http://www.varian.com or follow us on Twitter.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
Spencer Sias, (650) 424-5782
Vice President, Corporate Communications
and Investor Relations
SOURCE Varian Medical Systems