Embozene Microspheres (US)
Precision. Flexibility. Control.
Wide range of sizes offered in 2 mL syringes
From 40 μm to 1300 μm
Sold in single syringe units
Color-coded to enhance visualization and aid in size recognition.
Three-year shelf life
From the date of manufacture.
Not intended for neurovascular use
See below for a list of indications.
- Offered in a broad range of carefully calibrated sizes
- Individually colored to enhance visualization and aid in size recognition
- Large array of distinctly-sized microspheres
- Sold in single syringe units
Indicated for the embolization of:
- Arteriovenous malformations (A.V.M.)
- Hypervascular tumors (H.V.T.), including uterine fibroids and hepatoma
- Embolization of prostatic arteries (PAE) for symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)