Embozene Microspheres (CE Mark Countries)
Precision. Flexibility. Control.
Wide range of sizes offered in 1 and 2 mL syringes
From 40 μm to 1300 μm
Sold in single syringe units
Color-coded to enhance visualization and aid in size recognition
Three-year shelf life
From the date of manufacture
CE Mark Countries
This information is for health care professionals in EUROPE except those practicing in France as the following pages are intended for all International health care professionals and are not in compliance with the French Advertising law N°2011-2012 dated 29th December 2011 article 34. Other health care professionals should contact Varian at email@example.com.
Please note that this information is exclusively reserved for health care professionals in countries with applicable health authority product registrations. To the extent this site contains information, reference guides, and databases intended for use by licensed medical professionals, such materials are not intended to offer professional medical advice. Prior to use, please consult device labeling for prescriptive information and operating instructions.
- Offered in a broad range of carefully calibrated sizes
- 95% of microspheres fall within the stated variance
- Individually colored to enhance visualization and aid in size recognition
- Large array of distinctly-sized microspheres
- Sold in single syringe units
Indicated for the embolization of:
- Arteriovenous malformations (A.V.M.)
- Hypervascular tumors (H.V.T.), including uterine fibroids and hepatoma
- Embolization of prostatic arteries (PAE) for symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)