The ARIA® oncology information system is a comprehensive information and image management solution that lets you oversee all aspects of oncology care for your patients. ARIA combines radiation, medical and surgical oncology information into a complete, oncology-specific EMR that allows you to manage the patient's entire journey—from initial diagnosis through post-treatment follow-up.
With ARIA, you can:
- Evaluate diagnosis-specific data to compare acute responses to treatment and long-term clinical outcomes
- Develop disease-specific clinical protocols to facilitate a standard, consistent quality of care
- Monitor radiation dose and review treatment images to determine if plan changes are required
- Make confident decisions with the aid of embedded rule-based decision support
- Create structured, oncology-specific care plans for the post-treatment care and support of cancer survivors*
*Survivorship software developed in conjunction with Equicare Health.