Advance cancer care with a comprehensive solution that connects your entire care team, engages patients and places predictive intelligence at your fingertips. With 360 Oncology™ care management, you can make better, more informed decisions while keeping patients engaged throughout their cancer care journey.
By reducing staff time spent preparing for tumor board meetings and increasing efficiency, thereby increasing the number of patients that can be treated, 360 Oncology clients can reduce costs by as much as 70% and increase revenue by 15%*.
* The benefit calculation is based on information from the British Journal of Cancer (2013) 109, 2295–2300 | doi: 10.1038/bjc.2013.586; financial costs of multidisciplinary team meetings in oncology.
Enhance & streamline tumor board meetings
With a single solution, you can easily and efficiently organize multi-disciplinary tumor board meetings, review cases, upload reports, review clinical images, prioritize cases, and record meeting attendance, notes and recommendations. In addition, 360 Oncology provides:
- Prepare: Efficiently collect information from different sources.
- Present: Review pathology reports, pathology slides, radiology-grade images through advanced web-based image visualization tools without sacrificing bandwidth.
- Manage: Compare toxicity, life-expectancy and cost-effectiveness of treatment options. Map to NCCN guidelines. View notes from specialists.
Nurse Navigation & Survivorship Management
Efficiently & effectively navigate & manage care
360 Oncology’s Nurse Navigation and Survivorship Management modules can help you efficiently manage care activities to ensure consistent and standardized care.
- Document notes, schedule appointments, engage with patients and create survivorship care plans from a single workspace.
- Support the Commission on Cancer (CoC), a program of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS), and the Academy of Oncology Nurse & Patient Navigators (AONN) care standards.
- Leverage integrated, OncoLink® content for patient-specific survivorship planning.
Connect and transform the patient experience
360 Oncology’s tools for appointment reminders, patient-reported outcomes, messaging, and disease-specific patient education will work to engage your patient, ultimately improving, not just their survivorship, but their entire treatment experience.
- Capture patient-reported data to inform the treatment plan.
- Enable direct patient-to-provider electronic communication.
- Provide patients with convenience tools such as complete appointment management, reminders, messaging and education to enhance their care experience.
Automate & manage referrals
With 360 Oncology, providers can leverage the cloud-based platform to easily refer patients to your oncology practice and track those patients to facilitate a successful handoff.
- Eliminate time-consuming phone calls and emails.
- Provide an easy way for providers to share critical patient records and other information for a successful transition.
- Send and receive provider messages, documents and notifications about new patients.
360 Oncology is a cloud based platform and requires a computer with internet connection and compatible browser. Not available for sale in all markets.
Patient Engagement Module is compatible with HTML5 supported mobile browsers.
360 Oncology™ care management is not available for sale in all markets and specifications are subject to change without notice. 360 Oncology is not intended to replace clinical decisions, provide medical advice or endorse any particular radiation plan or treatment regimen. The patient’s medical professionals are solely responsible for and must rely on their professional clinical judgment when deciding how to plan and provide treatment. 360 Oncology is not a substitute for customer’s primary data sources and is not for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Varian Medical Systems is not authorized or qualified to engage in activities that may be construed or deemed to constitute the practice of medicine.