PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Varian (NYSE: VAR) today announced it will be demonstrating a portfolio of smarter cancer care software solutions, February 12-14 in Orlando, FL at HIMSS19, booth 6143. Envisioning a world without fear of cancer, Varian builds and delivers innovative cancer care technologies and solutions for its clinical partners around the globe to help them treat millions of patients every year.
The Varian solutions being demonstrated at HIMSS19 include:
- Noona™ symptom management: An intuitive patient-reported outcomes (PRO) solution, Noona allows systematic patient symptom monitoring, proactive management and patient triage. www.varian.com/noona
- 360 Oncology™ care management: The 360 Oncology care management platform helps inform, empower and engage patients and the entire oncology care team. It offers collaborative tools to engage patients in their care, more effectively manage tumor boards, make informed treatment recommendations, and create survivorship care plans. www.varian.com/360
- ARIA® oncology information system: The ARIA oncology information system (OIS) is a comprehensive electronic medical record and image management system. ARIA supports clinical workflows for medical oncology, radiation oncology and radiation therapy management. www.varian.com/ARIA
- Varian Mobile: Varian Mobile allows clinicians to access and edit their ARIA clinical data anywhere in real time. http://www.varian.com/VarianMobile
- InSightive™ analytics: This analytics solution enables real-time insights from operational and clinical data. The intuitive user interface can change static information into engaging visualizations and smart, interactive dashboards. www.varian.com/insightive
- Velocity™ advanced imaging solutions: Velocity aggregates unstructured treatment and imaging data from diverse systems to show a comprehensive view of a patient's diagnostic imaging and treatment history. Velocity provides clinicians on-demand access to data to help with clinical decision-making. www.varian.com/velocity
For more information, visit www.varian.com or stop by HIMSS 2019 Booth #6143.
When: HIMSS19 is February 12-14, 2019. The exhibition is open from 10am – 6pm February 12th; 9:30am – 6pm February 13th; 9:30am – 4pm February 14th.
Orange County Convention Center
Booth # 6143
Varian is a leader in developing and delivering cancer care solutions and is focused on creating a world without fear of cancer. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, Varian employs approximately 7,000 people around the world. For more information, visit http://www.varian.com and follow @VarianMedSys on Twitter.
Director, Global Public Relations
+1 (650) 424-5630
Investor Relations Contact
J. Michael Bruff
Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
+1 (650) 424-5163