- Requirements: Related technical reports, case reports and case series. All submitted work must be previously unpublished and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Recognition: To ensure your work receives the exposure it deserves, all published articles will be indexed in PubMed Central and distributed to large communities of related medical specialists around the globe.
- Awards: Three Cureus Scientific Excellence™ prizes will be awarded to the published articles that receive the highest Cureus SIQ score:
- $5,000 USD for 1st place
- $2,000 USD for 2nd place
- $1,000 USD for 3rd place
- Key Dates:
- Tuesday, May 9, 2016: Submission period begins
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017: Deadline for draft article submissions
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017: Winning articles announced
Program administration has been enabled through the financial support of Varian Medical Systems. Article selection, editorial review, peer review, publication, and competition winner determination are strictly independent of the sponsor.
Join the community of clinicians entering the competition today – view the competition.