Varian Government Affairs is committed to advocating for our clinical partners and cancer patients with government officials, healthcare organizations and decision makers across the globe. We partner with patient advocacy groups, professional societies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and other healthcare stakeholders to promote a world without the fear of cancer and ensure patients have access to the most advanced technologies.
Please contact the Varian Government Affairs team with any questions regarding our initiatives.
Reimbursement and Market Access
Varian’s Reimbursement and Market Access team is committed to keeping stakeholders engaged on important government healthcare rules and regulations guiding radiation oncology. Below, the team provides summaries and updates related to Medicare policy announcements and other relevant content for our U.S. clinical partners. The content on this site is not intended to serve as legal or reimbursement advice.
- COVID-19 Government Affairs & Reimbursement Updates for Varian Customers
- Summary of 2021 Final Medicare Payment Rules for Radiation Therapy
- Summary of 2021 Proposed Medicare Payment Rule for Radiation Therapy
- Summary of 2021 Proposed Medicare Payment Rule for Varian Interventional Solutions
- Summary of 2020 Final Payment Rules
- 2021 Billing and Coding Reference For Cryoablation
- 2021 Billing and Coding Reference For Microwave Ablation
- 2021 Billing and Coding Reference For Microspheres
- 2021 Billing and Coding Reference For Selected Imaging Services