Join us in Atlanta, GA for the Varian Software Solutions Summit.
Saturday, June 24 – Medical Oncology
Sunday, June 25 – Radiation Oncology
Loews Atlanta Hotel
1065 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
The two-day educational program includes a mix of clinical presentations, small-group interactive discussions, and hands-on training. Whether you are new to using Varian software or an advanced user, this software summit offers an excellent opportunity to share best practices. Learn how you can get the most from the Varian software in your department.
The Summit is divided into two distinct program days. You may register for one or both. Mornings are general sessions; in the afternoon you can choose sessions that interest you.
- 360 Oncology™ care management
- ARIA® oncology information system family of products including:
- ARIA Business Office
- ARIA Comprehensive Cancer Solution (CCS)
- ARIA Unified Reporting Application (AURA)
- FullScale™ oncology IT solutions
- Onco, Inc.’s OncoLog Cancer Registry*
- Eclipse™ treatment planning system (including proton planning)
- InSightive™ analytics
- BrachyVision™ 3D treatment planning system
- VariSeed™ LDR treatment planning system
- Velocity™ software
- Vitesse™ real-time planning for HDR brachytherapy
Varian will apply for ASRT, MDCB and MPCEC credits for select courses.
The Loews Atlanta Hotel offers a discounted room rate of $199 per night for meeting attendees who make reservations by May 29, 2017.
For MDs, DOs, and other Health Care Professionals licensed in the USA or as required by your state or country laws:
Federal and certain state regulations require that Varian Medical Systems collect information about medical doctors and other covered Health Care Professionals who accept business meals. Varian is unable to offer food and beverages to government employees and Vermont Health Care Professionals, but eligible attendees will be offered the option to purchase meals. If your local government or specific employer has policies or laws surrounding the consumption of meals, we ask that you honor them.
*Varian Medical Systems has alliances with & offers products from Unlimited Systems and Onco, Inc.