Varian invites you to join us at ESTRO 38 in Milan!
Please visit us at our booth #2300 to learn more about the innovations and latest developments that make Varian the world’s leading supplier of radiotherapy equipment and software for treating cancer.
- Halcyon™ system – Varian’s newest cancer treatment device, engineered to simplify and enhance virtually every aspect of image-guided volumetric intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT). Learn how Halcyon can benefit your department.
- Edge™ Radiosurgery system - an all-in-one system developed to aid clinicians in performing non-invasive ablative treatments throughout the body wherever radiation treatment is indicated. Featuring HyperArc™ intracranial radiosurgery solution.
- TrueBeam® system - representing a treatment platform for high-precision image-guided radiotherapy and radiosurgery. Highlights include exciting imaging features in version 2.7, our latest release.
- VitalBeam™ system – allowing you to affordably take your treatment capabilities further. Discover how you can build upon the technology itself to expand what’s possible for your clinic.
- Bravos™ high dose rate afterloader - Varian’s recently launched, new generation, HDR brachytherapy afterloader system. Bravos is an integrated system designed to improve the patient and clinic experience by simplifying brachytherapy treatment and providing greater workflow efficiency.
- Velocity™ oncology software for compiling patient images and treatment data from a variety of sources to support more informed decision making.
- Eclipse™ Treatment Planning System, including RapidPlan™ knowledge-based treatment planning featuring Trade-off Exploration with multicriteria optimization in the newly available version 15.6.
- HumediQ’s IDENTIFY patient motion management - Includes a state-of-the-art solution for SGRT (Surface Guided Radiation Therapy) and SGRS (Surface Guided RadioSurgery), automated biometric patient identification, and patient setup verification to help ensure safe and effective treatment.
- 360 Oncology™ - advanced cancer care with a comprehensive solution that connects your entire care team, engages patients and places predictive intelligence at your fingertips. With 360 Oncology™ care management, you can make better, more informed decisions while keeping patients engaged throughout their cancer care journey.
- Noona Cloud-based software solution - A software app that lets clinics capture PROs and communicate directly with patients.
- Mobius3D® - An innovative software-based QA solution for modern radiation oncology now part of Varian’s portfolio of QA solutions. A complete patient QA system with six layers of error protection. Find out how Mobius3D and Doselab can improve your department’s patient throughput.
- Also see the latest ARIA® Oncology Information System with industry-leading security features, InSightive™ Analytics an interactive dashboard for organizing and presenting department information, and the new ProBeam® 360 Proton Therapy System.
Meet the Expert at ESTRO 38
Would you like to meet and discuss Varian technology with your peers? We have a number of experts presenting at our booth and sharing their experiences. View the list of experts and their presentation schedule.
Piazzale Carlo Magno 1 (Gate 5)
20149 Milan, Italy
International Oncology Summit at ESTRO
Friday April 26, 2019 | 10.30h - 17.30h
Superstudio Più, Milan
For more information or to register for the summit, please visit the Summit Registration site.
Varian Lunch Symposium
Sunday April 28, 2019 | 13.15h - 14.15h
MiCo | Space 3 & 4
View details about the Varian Lunch Symposium
ESTRO activities & general information are available on the ESTRO website.
For further questions, please send us an email.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon in Milan!
Devices presented may not be cleared or available in your market. Please verify the status with your local Varian representative.