Join Varian at ESTRO 37 in Barcelona!
Please visit us at our booths #2800 and #2900 (Mobius) to learn more about the innovations and latest developments that make Varian the world’s leading supplier of radiotherapy equipment and software for treating cancer.
- Halcyon™ system – Varian’s newest cancer treatment device, engineered to simplify and enhance virtually every aspect of image-guided volumetric intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT). Learn about what’s new in version 2.0*.
- EDGE™ Radiosurgery system - an all-in-one system developed to aid clinicians in performing non-invasive ablative treatments throughout the body wherever radiation treatment is indicated. Now featuring HyperArc™ intracranial radiosurgery solution.
- TrueBeam® system - representing a treatment platform for high-precision image-guided radiotherapy and radiosurgery. Highlights include new features in version 2.7, our latest release.
- VitalBeam™ system - now you can affordably take your treatment capabilities further. Discover how you can build upon the technology itself to expand what’s possible for your clinic.
- InSightive™ Analytics - an interactive dashboard that organizes and presents information in a simple display for easy decision making. This tool enables oncology professionals to more effectively capitalize on their data in Varian's ARIA® oncology information system.
- Velocity™ oncology software for compiling patient images and treatment data from a variety of sources to support more informed decision making. Find out about version 4.0* to be released this month.
- Eclipse™ Treatment Planning System, including RapidPlan™ knowledge-based treatment planning featuring Trade-off exploration with multicriteria optimisation in the newly available version 15.6.
Also see the latest ARIA Oncology Information System with industry-leading security features, our innovative Brachytherapy solutions, the fully integrated ProBeam® Compact single room Proton Therapy System, and Mobius software, now a part of Varian.
360 Oncology™ - advance cancer care with a comprehensive solution that connects your entire care team, engages patients and places predictive intelligence at your fingertips. With 360 Oncology care management, you can make better, more informed decisions while keeping patients engaged throughout their cancer care journey.
Join PremierAssurance™, Varian's service and support program, at station #25 and be the winner of the day.
* Not yet available for sale.
CCIB – Centre de Convencions International de Barcelona
Rambla Prim 1-17
International Oncology Summit at ESTRO
Friday, April 20, 2018 | 10.30 – 17.30 h
Palau Congressos Barcelona - FIRA Montjuic, Auditorium
Varian Lunch Symposium
Sunday, April 22, 2018 | 13:15 – 14:15h
CCIB, P1 Floor - Room 112
Learn more about the Varian Lunch Symposium .
Please see the ESTRO website for activities & general event information.
For additional questions, please send us an email.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon in Barcelona!
Note: Devices presented may not be cleared or available in your market. Please contact your local Varian representative for availability.