Varian is delighted to welcome you to join us at ESTRO 36 in Vienna!
Please visit us at our booths #4000 to learn more about the innovations and latest developments that make Varian the world’s leading supplier of radiotherapy equipment and software for treating cancer
- The Edge™ radiosurgery system, an all-in-one system developed to aid clinicians in performing non-invasive ablative treatments throughout the body wherever radiation treatment is indicated
- The TrueBeam® radiosurgery system, representing a treatment platform for high-precision image-guided radiotherapy and radiosurgery.
- VitalBeam™ radiotherapy system, now you can affordably take your treatment capabilities further. Discover how you can build upon the technology itself to expand what’s possible for your clinic.
- InSightive™ analytics, an interactive dashboard that organizes and presents information in a simple display for easy decision making. This tool enables oncology professionals to more effectively capitalize on their data in Varian's ARIA® oncology information system.
- Velocity™ oncology software for compiling patient images and treatment data from a variety of sources to support more informed decision making.
- Eclipse™ treatment planning system, including RapidPlan™ knowledge-based treatment planning, a software tool that uses historical treatment plan data to increase plan quality and streamline the treatment planning process.
- Also, see Calypso® system - GPS for the Body®, a tumor-tracking technology, the latest ARIA 13.6 Oncology Information System, our innovative BrachyTherapy solutions, the fully integrated ProBeam® Compact single room Proton Therapy System, and much more.
Reed Messe Vienna GmbH Congress Center
ESTRO 35 Scientific Program
Friday, May 5, 2017 – Tuesday, May 9, 2017
ESTRO 35 Technical Exhibition
Friday, May 5, 2017 – Monday, May 8, 2017
International Oncology Summit at ESTRO
Friday, May 5, 2017 | 08.30 – 17.30 h
Hilton Vienna, Am Stadtpark 1, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Varian Satellite Symposium
Sunday, May 7, 2017 | 13:15 – 14:15 h
Reed Messe Vienna GmbH Congress Center | room to be announced
Additional information on the Varian Satellite Symposium will follow soon.
For general ESTRO activities and information, please visit the ESTRO website.
For further questions, please send us email.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon in Vienna!
Devices presented may not be cleared or available in your market. Please verify the current status with your local Varian representative.