Varian at HIMSS!
February 20 – 22, 2017 | Orange County Convention Center
Orlando, FL | Booth #8067
Hot topics to be discussed in the Varian booth include:
- Growing threat of cyber-attacks resulting in stolen patient data, ransomware, or interruption to normal clinical operations. Learn what Varian is doing to make our systems easier to use for clinicians and more difficult to compromise for malicious actors.
- Oncology information system connectivity to your HIS, including Epic.
- Assessing & improving clinic work flows & efficiency using Varian analytics. See it to believe it!
- Preparation for value-based care and the Quality Payments Program (QPP)
Learn how Varian cloud-based applications are flexible, scalable and reliable. Get a demo on our featured software products:
- ARIA® oncology information system
See how the cybersecurity features with ARIA MO & RO work to help protect your PHI. Increase efficiencies amongst departments while reducing redundancies and errors with ARIA interconnectivity.
- 360 Oncology™ care management system*
Bridge the entire Oncology service line with our revolutionary cloud-based oncology care management platform.
- ARIA Connect
Expand your insight into Varian’s interoperability and integration with 3rd party products like Epic and Cerner, as well as between Varian’s own ARIA MO & RO technologies.
- FullScale™ oncology IT solutions
Gain efficiency, remain current with latest software versions and eliminate the need for hardware refreshes using Varian’s hosted solution.*
- InSightive™ analytics
Organize & visualize your data faster and at deeper levels which can result in improved decision-making throughout your clinic.
- Velocity™ software
Facilitate image-guided oncology by tracking changes in patient images over time to help better treatment decision-making.
- OncoPeer™ oncology community
Collaborate with other Varian customers in your exclusive online community.
Orange County Convention Center
Booth #8067 (West Building)
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
*Not available in all markets