Wide range of sizes offered in 2 mL syringesFrom 40 μm to 1300 μm
Sold in single syringe unitsColour-coded to enhance visualisation and aid in size recognition.
Three-year shelf lifeFrom the date of manufacture.
Not intended for neurovascular useSee below for a list of indications.
- Offered in a broad range of carefully calibrated sizes
- Individually coloured to enhance visualisation and aid in size recognition
- Large array of distinctly-sized microspheres
- Sold in single syringe units
Indicated for the embolisation of:
- Arteriovenous malformations (A.V.M.)
- Hypervascular tumours (H.V.T.), including uterine fibroids and hepatoma
- Embolisation of prostatic arteries (PAE) for symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)