Eclipse offers an innovative suite of Proton Planning tools that combines accurate proton Monte Carlo dose-calculation algorithms with robust planning features, allowing for an improved accuracy and increased confidence in the plan outcomes. Eclipse remains an open platform, offering a single solution for all planning modalities, and it supports a variety of proton-delivery systems.
With a suite of powerful planning tools and automated contouring features, Eclipse simplifies the planning process without sacrificing the plan quality.
- Fast, efficient planning workflow and standardisation using the clinical protocols and Smart Segmentation® features enables faster and more streamlined proton-therapy planning.
- Easy 4D viewing to enable planning for organ motion for gated or non-gated treatments.
- Field Specific target allows for a compensation for the effects of set-up errors, internal target motion, and any range uncertainty around the clinical target volume.
- Robust optimisation allowing for optimal target coverage and acceptable sparing of the at-risk organ, while taking the various uncertainties associated with proton planning into consideration.
- Adaptive planning tools allow for quick assessment of the effects that changes in the patient positioning or tumour location have on the target- and normal-tissue doses.